Suggest.do only returns '1'
I'am trying to implant search suggestions to one of my input boxes. The DBSight server is not available to the outside world, so I had to write a wrapper for suggest.do.
It's basically a script which reads the post and get data and calls suggest.do with that data. I have also tried without the wrapper, but had the same result.
The problem is that suggest.do only returns '1', and I can't find what is causing this problem. I have rebuild the spellcheck index for the field that has to show the suggestions, and the files are on the server. Also suggest.do is called with the correct parameters, these are indexName and q, both contain the correct data.
I really can't find what's causing this strange problem, there is not much which can go wrong...